This website and its contents (“website”) are owned and operated by The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd, 244 Montague Road, West End, 4101, Queensland, Australia (“we” or “us”).
Online Inquiry Terms
Inquiries relating to specific events and dates for The Joinery made via the enclosed contact form or email link are subject to confirmation by The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd. A venue booking is not officially secured until such time as a contract is signed and a venue hire deposit has been received. Full booking terms and conditions are laid out in the venue booking agreement supplied at the the time of booking or available on request.
Booking Terms & Conditions
Full booking terms and conditions are laid out in the venue booking agreement supplied at the the time of booking and available for viewing here.
Website Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd. If you use this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions listed below and any other laws or regulations which apply to this website. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using this website. The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon notification on this website. Your continued use of this website following such notification will represent an agreement by you to be bound by the terms and conditions as amended.
Intellectual Property Rights Statement
All intellectual property rights in this website, including design, text, graphics, logos, icons, the selection and arrangement thereof, sound recordings and all software relating to this website, belong to or are licensed by The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd. These intellectual property rights are protected by Australian and international laws.
You are permitted to print one hard copy of the material on this website for non-commercial use, research, criticism or review. Subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, you may not in any form or by any means copy, adapt, reproduce, store, modify, distribute, print, upload, display, perform, publish, post, frame within another website or create derivative works from any part of this website or commercialise any information obtained from any part of this website without The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd’s prior written permission.
This website may contain links to other websites. Those links are provided for convenience only and may not remain current or maintained. The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd is not responsible for the content or privacy practices associated with any linked websites.
You must ensure that your access to this website is not illegal or prohibited by laws which apply to you.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd does not provide any warranties with respect to the website and it is made available on an ‘as is’ basis.
- This website has been compiled by The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd on the basis of general information. Changes in circumstances after publication may affect the completeness or accuracy of this information. It is your responsibility to assess and verify the accuracy, completeness and reliability of the information on this website, and to seek professional advice in relation to that information.
- The information on the website is not, and is not intended to be, advice and you should not act or refrain to act on the basis of any of the material on this website without first satisfying yourself (including by obtaining independent advice) as to the truth or accuracy of all information given.
- The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd maintains complete editorial control over the website and may alter, amend or cease the operation of the website at any time in its sole discretion.
- You must take your own precautions to ensure that the process that you employ for accessing the website does not expose you to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may damage your own computer or software.
Limitation of Liability
Subject to the following paragraphs, The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including, but not limited to, by The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd negligence) suffered by you in connection with this agreement or your use of this website.
Except as contemplated by the following paragraph, noting in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any of your rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). If the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation states that there is a guarantee in respect of goods or services supplied, and The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd’s liability for breach of that guarantee may not be excluded but may be limited, in the case of a supply of goods, replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods or repairing the goods, or in the case of supply of services, supplying the services again or paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
You agree to indemnify The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd for all loss or damage, penalties, fines, expenses and costs (including legal costs) which arise out of or relate to your use of this website, any information that you provide to The Joinery & Co Pty Ltd via this website or any damage that you may cause to this website. This indemnification includes, without limitation, liability relating to copyright infringement, defamation, invasion of privacy and trade mark infringement.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction